Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Strangely enough, living in a sunny and hot climate means lots of people suddenly want to come visit. We've averaged a visitor a month so far - I'm not complaining, I love having company - it's just that nobody was that enthused about visiting us in Rennes ("can you come meet us in Paris?" was a frequent question I used to field).

So frequent visitors along with occasional work and housekeeping and kids have kept me busy busy and busy. I'm on the run all the time, it seems, or at least, I'm in the car incessantly. And because I cannot get everything done while the kids are at school, I tend to drag Manolee around everywhere - Hana is old enough and disinterested enough not to follow me around while I run errands, but Manolee is wiling to accompany me as long as there is a little treat at the end. However, I did feel quite bad when I saw her conked out at Ace Hardware while I was picking up some knicknacks:



At least she has the talent to fall asleep anywhere - it may serve her well in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pauvre enfant !
Je vais te signaler à la DASS ! ;-)
Bises à tous !
Cécile