Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things to do When on Bedrest #4: Make a Wishlist

Now that we are about to make another move, this time to a little island, I can't help but think that the move is going to be v expensive. It will get expensive, to be sure, to lug ourselves and all our stuff over there, but it will also get expensive because I keep on thinking about some things that I should buy BEFORE we leave. After all, who knows what we can and cannot find over there? Sure, it is a modern island where I am sure one can find just about anything you need, but can one find stuff that you don't necessarily need but just really really want?

For example:



I've always liked wall stickers and the one above is from a French company (www.harmonie-interieur.com) that ships lovely looking decals for FREE to mainland France. See?

Another example of what recently made it into my wishlist:



What are these? Well, they only just make the most perfect looking cake:




I'm quite sure there is no William & Sonoma in St Martin! See how forward-thinking I am? There are lots of other cool bakeware at this store too... Of course, I did once splurge on the ice cream cone baking pan there and only used it to bake once (though they are super for laying out candy at the kids' birthday parties).

So while I am on this non-essential but lovely-to-have list, check this out, courtesy of coffeestencil.com:



Imagine that to brighten up your morning cappucino!

Who says I ain't productive on bedrest?

No comments: