Friday, March 13, 2009

Me in the Eyes of My Kids

Tagged for this on Facebook - usually I don't do these but this one sounded fun. Though I conducted the interviews separately, it is telling how similar the answers are from Hana (H) and Mano (M):

1. What is something mom always says to you? H: "did you wash your hands?" M: "Good night"

2. What makes mom happy? H: "when I am nice with my sister" M: "Be nice with my big sister"

3. What makes mom sad? H: "When Manolee cries without stopping" M: "When I make a face at my big sister"

4 What does your mom do to make you laugh? H: "Tickles me" M: "Says Boo"

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? H: "Do silly things, like not wearing her glasses in class" M: "ride her scooter"

6. How old is your mom? H: "37" M: "18"

7. How tall is your mom? H: "199cm" M: "like this"

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? H: "cooking shows" M: "News"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? H: "cleans up" M: "clean up"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? H: "Baking" M: "Cooking very well"

11. What is your mom really good at? H: "Baking" M:"doing the cake"

12. What is your mom not very good at? H: "Opening hot things" M:"Opening things with sauce in them"

13. What did your mom do for her job? H: "Work at American Express" M: "Work at a hotel"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? H: "Ddukbokki" M:" pasta"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? H: "That she does not yell that much" M: "you buy something for me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? H: "Velma" M: "Tinkerbell"

17. What do you and your mom do together? H: "Shopping" M: "go take a walk"

18. How are you and your mom the same? H: "We both have the same thoughts" M: "we have the same t-shirt, but yours is bigger"

19. How are you and your mom different? H: "you like to clean up and I don't" M: "you have earrings"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "H: "because she hugs me" M: "because I always do drawing for her"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? H: "He's nice" M: "I don't know why"

22: What does your mom like the least about your dad? H: "He plays video games so much and when he comes late and he eats in front of the computer and he always plays dofus and one day in the shower he left me all by myself and then went to play dofus on the computer" M: "when he lifts me up by my feet"

23. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? H: "Belasie (asian supermarket)" M: "to the restaurant"

1 comment:

SUE said...

Hey Rae,

Enjoy reading this entry.

I think Mei-Chyi feels the same way about me on question No. 22, ha! That's why I do not dare to buy Wii because I know myself to well.

Sue