Friday, January 20, 2012

Take 2

It’s time to face it – I’m no good at this blog thing. In my book these days, putting up a blog posting ranks in priority somewhere between plucking my eyebrows and wiping up that annoying stain in the corner of the kids’ sink – in other words, very low. It’s true that I’m letting go of a lot of things that I used to find indispensable. I no longer wear any make-up except for eyeliner (I am rethinking this, by the way, ever since one of my best friends, M, exhorted me to go put on some make-up; however, this was three months ago and I have not changed my ways yet), and I no longer work out except for climbing up and down the step stool in the kitchen. Plus I’ve had a crazy busy end-of-year, what with moving house pretty much on my own that dragged on for like 13 days, and took about 6 weeks to recuperate from.

So that is why this blog has been left in a semi-abandoned state. I am in two minds about whether to continue or not. I know I am writing more for myself than for anything else, but it’s also taken the place of my handwritten journal (in which I was writing more and more seldom as well). So I think I will give it just one more try. If I find that I’m not posting at least once a week, I’ll just put a stop to the nonsense. So here we go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you won't stop...